Thursday, January 9, 2014

Less than 24 hours!!

In less than 24 hours, I'll be in DC overnight.

Tomorrow night, in a familiar house with familiar people, I will be a WRECK. 

I've packed and repacked, charged and recharged, and I think I'm ready to go.  Deb.... not so much, I don't think. I think she'd prefer I stay home... at least until we get moved.  The move is happening so fast... we get the keys two days after I get back!

There will be no time to recover! I'm sure I will find time to post pictures!

I cannot wait. Snowpocalypse was waiting for me tonight when I got home (it snowed like 2" in an hour, and I hadn't seen a bit of snow in the 206 mile trip home!)... tomorrow, it will be 81 in Arusha.

81. Just south of the equator. It sounds amazing!!

I found out I may be going to Ecuador for work later this year... how exciting! I'll be all over the place! 




No comments:

Post a Comment